MAKING INTEGRATION EASY
SunFish Workplaze Integration Framework provides a platform for automating integration to multiple disparate systems through flexible definitions. The architecture provides for the mapping of fields with different origins and destinations including data translation and validation.
Did you know?
Most companies have an average of 16.24 HR solutions today
Even the smallest of organizations own 3-5 applications to meet all of their employee management needs
The average amount that employers spent on HR related technology per employee per year is USD310
Supporting the explosion of integration expected by customers
The SunFish Workplaze development kit controls how customization is handled by the application in order to prevent a conflict between customer-specific customization and future updates. It also provides warnings of potential conflicts so that the developer can verify the impact and resolve it prior to deployment.
- Going beyond attendance machine and journal interface
- Improved API architecture for easier integration to third party systems
- Prepare for interface by web, mobile, chatbot, API, etc
- API builder, customers are able to create their own APIs for third party integration
- Single architecture/code for web and mobile interfaces
- SSO as standard
- File integration is standard
- API integration planning and implementation as part of project management
SunFish Workplaze supports two primary methods of API interface to allow for a balance between ease of configuration and flexibility to support advanced API interface requirement s.
Standard open API’s provide for most commonly utilized functions to be interfaced according to our documented standards and
The SunFish Workplaze API builder allows for any API interface to be configured in order to comply with third party standards or to supportunique API requirements.