PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The Project Management Office (PMO) helps oversee SunFish HRIS Implementation projects and ensures that projects are completed on time. He/she also ensures all project team members uphold the implementation standards methodology throughout each project’s implementation and execution.
To be successful in this position, he/she should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, he/she should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
This resource will report to the Project Director but will also work directly with the Implementation Leader and its team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Collaborating with Implementation Lead and their team members to define, prioritize, and develop project plans.
▪ Maintain and monitor project plans, scope, project schedules.
▪ Provide timely update to stake holders of the projects on a regular basis
▪ Maintain standard documentation and reporting which includes but not limited to Status Report, Minutes of Meeting (MOM), Implementation Plan and Project Closure/Acceptance.
▪ Working together with Implementation Leader in efficiently managing resources allocation of project team members
▪ Conduct daily huddle or stand-up meeting for quick project updates and identify early potential risks and working together with Implementation Lead to mitigate it.
▪ Support sales team in answering standard SF HRIS functionalities or estimate project timeline based on historical data or past experiences.
▪ Conduct high level quality assurance checklist following the standard SF HRIS implementation methodology. This is for project compliances.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or other general management related field
▪ Experience in the HR and/or Project Implementation
▪ At least two years of working experience as Project Coordinator
▪ Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint) and other office applications
▪ At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources/HRIS, Project