TECHNO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT ASSOCIATE
This is an entry level position who is new to the role and has acquired knowledge through previous exposure and training. He/she understands the role and can list and describe the appropriate task and techniques. An entry level analyst has no practical experience in the role but may have exposure to the role through other work experience. A person in this role works under close supervision and/or by following clearly defined processes and plans.
The Sunfish Techno Functional Consultant or Entry Level Business Analyst facilitates the implementation of Sunfish HRIS functional design by performing routine tasks in the analysis, documenting, and evaluating the client’s business process needs under close supervision and strict guidance of documented work procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Perform detail analysis of standard business process requirements of the clients
through meetings, discussions, and other requirement elicitation tools.
▪ Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; recommend
necessary mitigation or work around processes to maximize the Sunfish
functionality and satisfy clients’ needs.
▪ Gap analysis, requirement definition and translation into functional and technical
▪ Prepare process documentation and solution definition reports
▪ Configure client’s business process requirement
▪ Anchor software implementation roll-out programs, through various phases such
as User acceptance testing, data migration.
▪ Responsibilities include preparation of various artefacts such as training
materials, test cases etc. and execution of activities such as creating job aids,
testing validations, etc
▪ Ensure website compatibility with varying browsers, devices, and operating
▪ Create and maintain software documentation.
▪ Keep up to date with the latest technology and programming trends.
IT Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Minimum 1 year of experience in either of the following role a human resource, business process outsourcing, software implementation
Bachelor’s Degree in I.T, Computers or Human Resources management.
Conversant with all the Microsoft Office Programs, Project Management, etc.