SERVICE DELIVERY ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE
This role is the primary contact for SDP’s service delivery in support of clients’ operational services. The role is an integral part of the overall SDP delivery organization and act as the service delivery advocate for the client.
The Service Delivery Account Associate has deep client understanding and comprehensive knowledge of the accounts’ processes and scope of services assigned to him/her. He/she works with the client’s SME (Subject Matter Expert) to understand the issues and requirements and analyze and provide recommendation to requests for new services (CRF) to help grow the business. He/she will have direct liaison with the customer’s SME.
He/She has the overall responsibility for the client-facing tasks and managing communications to key stakeholders- this includes reporting SLAs, RCAs, and client integration across the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for client’s relationship and account management at the mid levels of the client’s organization, primarily the levels below the top HR.
• As the “face to the client”, responsible for maintaining constant communication channels with client and conduct regular operations reviews with clients’ SME.
• Responsible for overall quality of output for all clients (timeliness, accuracy) and effective issues resolution (turnaround time, quality of problem solving and root cause analysis).
• Responsible for measuring operational results and ensuring compliance with customer SLAs so that there are no revenue reductions due to penalties and rebates.
• Help generate additional revenue streams thru process efficiency, change requests and upsells
• Share HR best practices to clients as needed.
• Monitors regularly the SunFish maintenance ticketing tool and response timely for all the queries, issues or problems logged by the client’s in the system.
• Ensure all the changes requested from the Clients follow and comply with the Change Request Order processes.
• Collaborates with the Implementation Team Members for the hand-off and smooth transitioning and change management of the projects from design/development to production or run and maintain mode
• Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in either of the following role as HR Business Partner, Customer Relationship Support, Project Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or Human Resources management.
• Conversant with all the Microsoft Office Programs