SunFish DataOn is an equal-opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our organization so unique. We are looking for a Junior IT Manual/Automation Quality Engineer to join our team.
- LOCATION – ANTIPOLO CITY, RIZAL: Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and work in a location that offers a breath of fresh air!
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE: Your hard work deserves a reward! We offer a salary package that is not just fair, but also competitive!
- CAREER GROWTH: You don’t just get a job, you build a career! Our company provides opportunities for you to grow and advance in your chosen field.
- WEEKENDS OFF: TGIF? More like TGIWeekend! Enjoy your weekends with family and friends, and come back refreshed and ready to take on the week ahead.
- HYBRID WORK ARRANGEMENT: Work from home? Work from the office? Why not both? Our hybrid work arrangement lets you have the best of both worlds!
The purpose of the QA Automation/Manual Engineer role is to provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts as part of Configuration, system and UAT. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives of end-to-end SunFish HRIS modules. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up to date.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience as a software tester with bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Testing – Manual and Automation
- SDLC & SQA Frameworks
- Experience in quality assurance projects, IT quality assurance, system testing tools, end-to-end testing, and application, system, and integration testing methodologies.
- Expierince on automation test or in a similar role
- Detail oriented: able to document and follow detailed instructions within test scripts as well as defects tracking documents (i.e., steps to recreate the problem).
- Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle
- Knowledge on using Defect Management tools
- Good understanding of SAAS Testing (preferred) and other Enterprise Systems
- Creation of defects and experience on using defect management tools, i.e., Jira, Confluence, DevOps
- Test automation experience on any proprietary testing tool is an advantage.
- Familiarity or knowledge of IT Infrastructure services and IT security is an advantage.