This is an Associate role, and the employee is expected to assimilate into SDP culture and best practices, gain customer understanding, and build technical capability to operate SunFish HRIS Time Keeping and Payroll functions.
The Managed Payroll Service Associate will be responsible for payroll processing for one or more accounts assigned to him/her. He/She meets the job requirements of this role by meeting Service Level Agreements and delivering productivity and process improvements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compilation and processing of transactional Time Data and Payroll. This requires teaming/collaboration with other teams, i.e. Technical/Maintenance Support team that implement the system.
- Process payroll requirements in SunFish/Greatday HRIS (weekly, bi-monthly, year-end, off-cycle).
- Processing of Final Pay based on the advised from the Client.
- Ensure accuracy of employee and employer contributions for statutory requirements. This requires knowledge of local tax and local government statutory regulations.
- Ensure accuracy of other payments & deductions calculated by the system. This requires in-depth knowledge of company policies and labor law (eg. Overtime, allowances, benefits).
- Generation of Pay Statements and other Business reports.
- Generation of statutory reports. This requires knowledge/understanding of the Philippines country forms and government guidelines to complete these. The process owner should also have the capacity to verify that all information reported is accurate and legally compliant.
- Provide payroll journal entries report to Client (requires knowledge of Client’s cost center guidelines.
- Document numbers of monthly payroll run or scorecard for billing to Client.
- Document and keep log of issue and resolution tracking.
- Acts as Tier 2 for Issue Resolution of Payroll related matters.
- Relationship Building — Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- Problem Solving – The ability to detect problems, recognize important information, and link various data; to trace potential causes and look for relevant details.
- Customer Focus — Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Quality Orientation. — Setting high quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Team Work — Implies the intention to work cooperatively with others, to be a part of team, and to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Communication — Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individually or group situations. Communicates effectively with others by considering their points of view in order to respond appropriately.
- Organizational Awareness — Ability to understand and learn the power relationships in one’s own organization or in other organizations. This includes the ability to identify the real decision makers; individuals who can influence them; to predict how new events or situations will affect individuals and groups within the Company.
- Knowledge of the human resources functions and Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in HR Administrative role, preferably with experience in timekeeping, payroll and benefits administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Human Resources Management.
- Conversant with all the Microsoft Office Programs, Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Philippines Labor Law and regulations.