The Service Delivery Account Lead’s primary role is to be the overall service delivery support for the clients. This resource shall have deep client understanding and comprehensive knowledge of the assigned clients’ processes and scope of services. He/she shall liaise with the clients’ SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) to understand and analyze their issues and requirements, to provide resolutions and recommendations for new services (Change Requests), to help with the business growth.
He/She has the overall responsibility maintaining strong partnership with the clients PICs and their key stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for sustaining good relationship with the clients thru account management
- Responsible for maintaining constant communications with client and conduct regular operations reviews with clients’ SME
- Responsible for overall quality of output for all clients (timeliness, accuracy) and effective issues resolution (turnaround time, quality of problem solving and root cause analysis)
- Responsible for measuring operational results and ensuring compliance with customer SLAs to avoid revenue reductions due to penalties and rebates
- Help generate additional revenue streams thru process efficiency, change requests and upsells
- Share HR best practices to clients as needed
- Collaborate with GreatDay Support team and monitor timely responses for all the queries, issues or problems raised by the clients
- Ensure all the changes requested from the Clients follow and comply with the Change Request Order processes
- Collaborates with the Implementation Team Members for the hand-off and smooth transitioning and change management of the projects from design/development to production or run and maintain mode
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in either of the following roles:
- HR Business Partner, Customer Relationship Support, Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or Human Resources Management
- Has intermediate knowledge on all MS Office applications