The Compliance Sr. Specialist is responsible for ensuring a company’s policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards. He/she is expected to have high analytical professionals in performing regular audits of business procedures and processes to ensure its compliance. He/she will oversee the risk management framework that provides operational protection of organizational systems and services through the provision of control, management, and delivery of the ongoing governance requirements, including the Finance, IT, Service Delivery and Human Resources Management in all aspects of their work in relation to risk, control, and compliance.
- Previous working experience as internal business control or compliance officer for minimum 5 years.
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices.
- Experience of facilitating, monitoring, ensuring that business conduct is in full compliance, particularly in Finance, HR (Payroll Administration) and IT access security protocols.
- Ability to plan and lead projects following tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide sound advice and guidance to managers in supporting governance and compliance matters; and understand wider organizational impact.
- Knowledge of Software as Service (SaaS), Cloud Hosting, Cyber Security, Data Privacy, etc. would be an advantage.
- Conversant with all the Microsoft Office Programs, Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Management, etc.