The Implementation Manager is responsible for leading SunFish HRIS projects implementation for new accounts/clients and existing client change request that includes assessment/business requirements gathering, system configuration, testing, training, data migration, etc.
The Implementation Manager will collaborate with the client’s project sponsor/stakeholders to determine the end-to-end project life cycle. This includes creating the project scope, determining the resources required, estimating the project man-days, defining the project schedule, assigning tasks, scope control, project communications, and the turn over to the Service Delivery Manager.
The Implementation Manager will collaborate with the Technical Manager and Project managers to ensure the smooth delivery of SF systems to the client.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing medium to large scale HR Systems projects of moderate to high complexity with both a business and a technology focus.
- Thorough understanding of application development life cycle – managing all stages of system development project
- Experience managing project-orientated teams and work groups.
- Experience with project management, consulting role, supervising a team, experience with MS Project or similar PM tool, posses HR knowledge, ideally for a HR consulting or IT Firm.
- Experience with Change and Version Control System/procedures for migrating changes between system environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T, Computers or Human Resources management.
- Conversant with all the Microsoft Office Programs, Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Project Management, etc.