This MPS Manager will be responsible for leading the MPS department within our mid-size organization. As the Payroll Delivery Manager, he/she will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and timely processing of all clients’ payroll activities. This includes maintaining compliance with relevant regulations. This is a senior-level position that requires exceptional leadership, organization, and analytical skills.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Payroll Administration in a business process outsourcing or shared services organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T, Computers or Human Resources management.
- Conversant with all the Microsoft Office Programs, Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Knowledge of Philippines Labor Law, and regulations.
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams, fostering a positive work culture and driving performance.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.