Empower Your Business with Advanced ERP Systems Implemented by Humanica, Southeast Asia’s leading ERP Implementation Services Provider
We are also certified as the longest-standard SAP Gold Partner, and have recently won the SAP Partner of the Year award in 2020.
Our team helps consult and deliver the best-suited ERP solutions together with our powerful custom add-on functions to meet your business needs.
Used by thousands of businesses around the world, SAP Business One has helps companies streamline processes, act on timely information, and drive growth to businesses and organizations.
SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind, allowing users to configure the program to fits with their organization and can be deployed on-premise with mobile capabilities for ease of access.
Our team will help design an ERP solution that best matches your business needs, configure and implement the system to meet those requirements, and provide post-implementation support on the ERP softwares.
We will help make the ERP implementation process simple and convenient for you.
While maintaining the growing customer expectations, the business also must remain agile in its organization without losing control, transparency, and profitability.
In the past, each part of an organization operates isolated from one another and doesn’t communicate with each other. Implementing an ERP System serves the purpose to combine all organizational components on one platform and allow them to access one common information pool and through it, each department in the organization can communicate with each other better.
SunFish ERP acts as a central nervous system for the company, it helps the business gathers all the information from all the department into one place for the better benefit of the business. SunFish automates and streamlines core business processes, connecting a company with its customers, business partners and subsidiaries and therefore ultimately helps an organization to achieve and sustain profitable growth. Other important functions also include:
Other than helping streamline the business process, SunFish ERP also intertwines the information related to finances, personnel resources, production and distribution with related departments such as accounting and many others. Information related to orders is updated to the user in real-time and made available to everybody who is associated with the system.
- Reports & analysis are available within each module providing detailed insight into all steps along the supply chain in order to take action as the need arises.
- Record all incoming/outgoing payments; create bank, cash, and check payments as well as receipt records; and allocate payments to open invoices.
- Receive payments/cash & make bank transactions in different currencies as used on the invoice.
- Maintain parameters, among them: company, location, cost center, asset type, and asset master table
- Process asset activities such as new asset, asset disposal, write-off, transfer, revaluation, and asset depreciation via different methods, such as straight line, double
- Store data each supplier include code, address, contact, items, shipment, supply category, billing information, item purchase history, invoice entries, and debit/credit notes.
- Helps create RFQ’s to determine the best price and terms before ordering.
- Store quotation data that would help the clients determine the cost such as: discounts, shipping fees, and lead days.
- Create Pos to order materials or services from suppliers via different options available for the clients to choose from.
- Define raw material, and purchase non-inventory items including colour, unit types, width, height, min/max stock, order quantity, tax status, warehouse costs, and lot size delivery lead time. This also includes an option for the user to set defaults for minimum stock and safety stock level.
- With the defaults and safety stock level, this helps the user to analyze the inventory turnover and production inputs.
- Assign safety stock levels to be notified in case of low stock & define whether automatic or manual re-order requests should be generated
- Return and exchange items that were delivered in improper condition or with wrong specifications. Process & control the routing, disposition, refurbishment & eventual disposal of returned goods in the warehouse.
- Record every sale opportunity, from the very first phone call with the customer, and follow-up activities to the successful closing of a deal with clients.
- Define sales targets & periodically track fulfilment by Account Officers
- Store customer data, including all the customer’s address, contact information, shipping, delivery notes, payment methods & terms and quotations.
- Store & track product and price inquiries by customers via RFQs containing item quantities, creation and expiry date also delivery address before converting all the data into quotations for the clients.
- View Item stock position in multiple warehouses to see the stock levels and ensure that there would be no shortage or able to choose alternatives or allow partial delivery.
- Define prices for specific items, products and services or custom options.
- Track returning process which includes return material authorization, exchanges, refurbishment, and recalls warranty claims; monitor all activities and documents from complaints in order to restitution and replacement of the products.
- Process customer invoices based on SOs and record received payments and received payments offset invoices.
- Create independent production processes to be reused in the production of many different products. This also allows ad-hoc production to be processed for one-time only or made-to-order production.
- Define Bills of Material (BOM) for finished goods products including required raw materials, work in progress (WIPs), machines, and employees – each specified with the quantities and warehouse involved.
- Automatically launch production request if a finished product falls below safety stock level, initializing preceding processes
- Analyze costs for each production process. Observe trends from the product by looking into individual costs such as for raw material, labour, machine usage, overhead, waste, and leakage.